DAILY SERVICES (5 Days per week)
** Currently the building staff disinfects all general area touch spots twice a day, and janitorial company (CBM) disinfects all touch spots once a night**
1. Empty waste baskets and other waste containers, insert liners as required, remove and deposit trash in designated
2. Vacuum carpeted areas and entrance mats
3. Remove stains from carpeting as they occur
4. Dust desks, chairs, filing cabinets, handrails, countertops, window ledges, banisters and other horizontal surfaces
throughout which are accessible without the use of a ladder.
5. Arrange furniture and magazines in reception and waiting areas
6. Clean stains and hand marks from desktops, countertops, walls and doors throughout the building.
7. Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant. All urinals, partitions, toilets, toilet seats, showers and
wash basins will be cleaned and sanitized. Wet mop all floors with a neutral cleaner. Clean and polish mirrors, bright
metal and other restroom hardware. Empty waste and replenish restroom supplies as required with those supplies, insuring each day is started with full dispensers.
8. Dust mop all hard surface floors
9 Wet mop all hard surface floors.
10. Clean, polish and disinfect all drinking fountains.
11. Spot clean partition glass and all mirrors.
12. Clean door glass.
13. Clean and sanitize all kitchens or bar sinks. Wipe all counter tops.
14. Police exterior entry.
15. Maintain a neat and orderly supply closet.
16. Turn all lights off other than those required to be left on.
17. Check to make sure all windows and doors are locked when leaving
1. Clean all desks that have been cleared of all paper, books pencils, etc.
2. Clean and polish chrome and bright metal, entrance doors and kick and push plates.
3. Spot clean around light switches and door frames
4. Dust vertical surfaces of office furniture.
5. Clean stairwells
1. Dust Venetian blinds.
2. Vacuum or brush upholstered furniture as needed.
1. Dust overhead lighting fixtures.
2. Dust ventilator ducts and vents, vacuum surrounding ceiling areas.
3. Wash exposed surfaces of filing cabinets.
4. Wash partitions and ceramic tile wall areas in restrooms.
CBM Systems LLC
7409 SW Tech Center Dr. Suite 100
Tigard, Oregon 97223