The Pacific Building is currently operating normal business 7am-6pm
As the Governor reopens the State of Oregon, here is what we are doing. In addition, we ask that our tenants exercise common sense.
- There are two hand sanitation stations located on the ground floor of the building; the main lobby and in the shower room waiting area.
- Masks are required when in building core areas. (lobbies, restrooms showers,ect)
- Lobby main doors, including stairwell doorknobs will continue to be sanitized every two hours throughout the day.
- The shower room area will be restricted to 4 individuals at any one time.
- We suggest elevator occupancy be limited to no more than two people standing in opposite corners to meet 6’ distancing.
- Elevator keypads, buttons and handrails will be sanitized every two hours during the buildings open hours.
- Large deliveries requiring freight service elevator shall be scheduled 24 hours in advance with the building engineer.
- All floors common area doorknobs and high touch points will be sanitized twice daily during the buildings open hours.
- The conference room will be available for use by appointment only, scheduled as usual through the building management office. The building staff will sanitize all high touch points; the doorknobs, table, armrests and kitchenette after each use.
- Roof Garden tables will be spaced at least 6’ apart to provide distancing between occupants and to maintain space for ingress and egress. On good weather days they will be sanitized at least once or twice during the buildings open hours.
- CBM cleaning service staff are wearing masks and gloves when cleaning offices and common areas
- Mail boxes door and mail service box exteriors will be sanitized twice daily during the buildings open hours.
- Bike room doorknobs and courtesy air pump will be sanitized three times daily.
- Basement bathroom remains open and staff will sanitize the high touch points three times daily minimum.
Should you need to contact us, please use the following:
For lease and payment issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone 503-227-6142. We will be checking messages frequently.
For issues with cleaning, repairs, lights or other building-related
concerns contact email@example.com or phone 971-225-0015.
Thank you for your ongoing patience while we wait out the effects of
the current situation.
Currently, Pacific Building does not have any policy in place in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we do recommend offices refer to the CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), February 2020.
Conference room reservation
Call 503.227.6142 For reservations
DAILY SERVICES (5 Days per week)
** Currently the building staff disinfects all general area touch spots twice a day, and janitorial company (CBM) disinfects all touch spots once a night**
1. Empty waste baskets and other waste containers, insert liners as required, remove and deposit trash in designated
2. Vacuum carpeted areas and entrance mats
3. Remove stains from carpeting as they occur
4. Dust desks, chairs, filing cabinets, handrails, countertops, window ledges, banisters and other horizontal surfaces
throughout which are accessible without the use of a ladder.
5. Arrange furniture and magazines in reception and waiting areas
6. Clean stains and hand marks from desktops, countertops, walls and doors throughout the building.
7. Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned with disinfectant. All urinals, partitions, toilets, toilet seats, showers and
wash basins will be cleaned and sanitized. Wet mop all floors with a neutral cleaner. Clean and polish mirrors, bright
metal and other restroom hardware. Empty waste and replenish restroom supplies as required with those supplies, insuring each day is started with full dispensers.
8. Dust mop all hard surface floors
9 Wet mop all hard surface floors.
10. Clean, polish and disinfect all drinking fountains.
11. Spot clean partition glass and all mirrors.
12. Clean door glass.
13. Clean and sanitize all kitchens or bar sinks. Wipe all counter tops.
14. Police exterior entry.
15. Maintain a neat and orderly supply closet.
16. Turn all lights off other than those required to be left on.
17. Check to make sure all windows and doors are locked when leaving
1. Clean all desks that have been cleared of all paper, books pencils, etc.
2. Clean and polish chrome and bright metal, entrance doors and kick and push plates.
3. Spot clean around light switches and door frames
4. Dust vertical surfaces of office furniture.
5. Clean stairwells
1. Dust Venetian blinds.
2. Vacuum or brush upholstered furniture as needed.
1. Dust overhead lighting fixtures.
2. Dust ventilator ducts and vents, vacuum surrounding ceiling areas.
3. Wash exposed surfaces of filing cabinets.
4. Wash partitions and ceramic tile wall areas in restrooms.
CBM Systems LLC
7409 SW Tech Center Dr. Suite 100
Tigard, Oregon 97223